Hyatt Sushi Cook- PM Shift in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Sushi Cook position. Basic sushi preparation and recipe knowledge preferred.
Hyatt prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing company!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities * Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance * $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance * Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes * Discounted Room Nights * Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria * Paid Time Off * Flexible Schedules * 401(k)
- Requires good communication skills.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including afternoons, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Food Handlers Permit
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003911